Over the last few weeks, the Voozanoo framework – which is continuously improved – was updated and completed by extra tools making the creation of specialized functions easier for developers.
We are pleased to offer you a preview.
New projects have a clearer default home page:
The Voozanoo modules have a reniewed visual identity:
Traceability improvements: Voozanoo now tracks additional information on an administrator’s actions thus giving a fuller understanding of who operated what actions on the system and on what date and time.
Safe rights are set by default:
This strongly reduces the probability to accidentally give dangerous rights to users.
Titles on groups are now dynamic:
Special case situations:
– Administrators are protected from deleting a role if at least one user has that role.
– Developers now have some more tools to make their jobs easier when creating custom code for a project.
– Certain types of data queries have speed improvements.
– Voozanoo 4 received the preparatory developments to handle upcoming relational tables features in Epicraft
– End-users now have clearer messaging about how to make their weak passwords strong: