On this page you’ll find all the documentation available to the users of our Voozanoo software and its modules. The documentation is updated regularly, based on software updates.
- How to install a CPS card reader (Carte de Professionnel de Santé) on Windows 10 (French & English document) or for other operating systems.
- Cheat sheet – How to make sure that your csv file is properly encoded in UTF-8.
Voozanoo4 and Epicraft
For standard use:
For advanced use:
- Voozanoo4 technical documentation (in French)
- Data requests: using Epicraft’s data sources interface
- Dictionaries: overview of Epicraft’s new dictionary interface
- Announcements: putting in place and creating announcements
- Create a menu system for your project
- Data Management : creation and use of filters
- Dictionary variables (check-box) splitable to multiple columns
- Creating calculated variables
- Creating coherence controls (constraints on user inputs)
- Creating home pages
- Add a widget to select a group on a given form
Example of csv files:
- Example of a file to upload a varset to EpiCraft.
- Example of a file to upload a set of dictionaries to EpiCraft.
- Example of a file to upload a list of users.
- Epifiles: User guide
- Mailmerge: User guide
- Rstats: General – R Statistics and reporting module user guide
- Mobile application: General – getting started ; How to use SMS companion