Vaxi, Epiconcept’s IT solution for the complete management of vaccination centers activities, meets the recommendations of French health authorities and the needs of professionals for the implementation of the vaccination campaign against COVID-19.
A solution adapted to the management of COVID-19 vaccination
Vaxi includes an Eligibility module that meets the COVID-19 vaccination eligibility criteria provided by the Haute Autorité de Santé for the management of patients. It includes:
– An automatic suggestion of the vaccination phase adapted to the patient, which can be confirmed by the healthcare professional and used for statistical purposes;
– A pre-vaccination questionnaire including a list of potential contraindications – and a display of alerts if the patient’s profile corresponds to one of them;
– Informed consent from the patient;
– Fields dedicated to the collection of pharmacovigilance information (immediate or delayed adverse events).
The solution is also interfaced to MesVaccins.net, in order to :
– Create an electronic vaccination record (CVE) accessible to the patient during the consultation: “a key device to meet the logistical, regulatory, information and communication challenges posed by the need to deploy a national immunization program” according to the French National Academy of Medicine.
– View the recommended vaccination schedule (in particular for the intervals between the two doses required for COVID vaccination). Recording of the recall is automatically performed in Vaxi.
– Have a comprehensive inventory of COVID-19 vaccines (about 50 vaccines, including temporary clinical trial vaccines) to provide a baseline, updated as additions are made.
Easy to deploy and accessible online (on a Saas mode), the software offers all the required guarantees of security and data confidentiality, as Epiconcept solutions are HDS (Health Data Hosting) certified.
Accompanying public health authorities in a logistical and technical challenge
With Vaxi, Epiconcept supports vaccination centers and health authorities in the logistical and technical challenge associated with a large-scale vaccination campaign, the first of its kind in France. To be carried out efficiently, the campaign must be based on complex information systems, adapted to use by a large number of people and respecting the rules of protection and confidentiality of patient data. Epiconcept offers these guarantees, and already supports major public health players in the day-to-day management of their activity.