A payroll and human resources management software for international solidarity
Homere software is fully adapted to the needs of international organizations that deploy teams abroad. It has two main functions: the creation and monitoring of an HR database and the preparation of salary slips.
With a wide functional coverage, Homere can be adapted to all international contexts (pay plan, salary scale, function...). It allows the feedback of standardized information from the fields to equip headquarters with viable data and provide it with visibility on all its activities. It also supports the management of employee transfers in the field.
Functional assets :
- Ease of deployment and use: basic training allows you to configure and familiarize yourself with the software
- Fully adaptable: to the needs of the organization, internal HR practices and the legal framework in the countries of use
- Multilingual software French, English, Spanish
- Data transfer: a system allowing the transfer of information from the field to the organization's headquarters
- Direct transfer of pay transactions to the SAGA financial information system.
- Possibility to operate without internet connection
- Web interface: for sites with connectivity, automatic updating and automated data transfer to headquarters (EpiFiles / BuD I solution)
- Advantage of the SaaS license
- Flexibility of use according to the number of countries
- Assistance to software referents and regular software update.