The issues at stake
Mobile Health solutions meet the needs of difficult terrain or environments requiring the use of mobile terminals.
They are based on:
- A Voozanoo application for data centralization, feedback management and monitoring of the mobile phone or tablet "fleet".
- A "mobile" module - app Voozanoo (Android or iOS) or Open Data Kit (ODK) solution for mobile data entry, in connected or disconnected mode.
Note: only the mobile application Voozanoo allows data to be transmitted to a centralized system via a "data" or SMS connection.
Our references :
- Madagascar Health monitoring and epidemiological surveillance department: strengthening epidemiological surveillance in the south of the island. SMS technology is used to transmit data in areas not covered by the data.
- Médecins du Monde: Computerized patient file for "out-of-the-wall" consultations
- INSERM/UVSQ Joint Unit 1168 - COBANET study (Use of COdes-BArres to assess occupational or domestic exposures to cleaning and disinfection products): databases associating detergent bar codes with a list of active substances; mobile app for scanning bar codes and entering questionnaires on their use of products; testing of the evaluation method in a mother-child epidemiological cohort and in hospital staff.
- Aurore Association - "Home first" project: experimental programme for the care and support of homeless people suffering from severe psychological pathology, in comparison with the usual health and social services.
- Ministry of Health of the Union of the Comoros: mobile application for strengthening epidemiological surveillance in the territory. SMS technology is used to transmit SMS messages in areas not covered by the data.
- TM Institute: Mobile application for collecting information on Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) in companies.
Try the mobile version of Voozanoo by going to Android Play and the Apple Store by downloading the mobile application Voozanoo : create a user account for the fictitious application "Healthy" by completing the following information: User name: Jeanne ; Password : vootest ; Project : Healthy
To try the mobile version of Voozanoo, go to Android Play and the Apple Store and download the Voozanoo mobile application: create a user account for the fictitious "Healthy" application by completing the following information: User name: Jeanne ; Password : vootest ; Project : Healthy