The issues at stake
Mobile Health solutions meet the needs of difficult terrain or environments requiring the use of mobile terminals.
They are based on:
- A Voozanoo application for data centralization, feedback management and monitoring of the mobile phone or tablet "fleet".
- A "mobile" module - app Voozanoo (Android) or Open Data Kit (ODK) solution for mobile data entry, in connected or disconnected mode.
Note: only the mobile application Voozanoo allows data to be transmitted to a centralized system via a "data" or SMS connection.
Our references :
- Madagascar Health monitoring and epidemiological surveillance department: strengthening epidemiological surveillance in the south of the island. SMS technology is used to transmit data in areas not covered by the data.
- Médecins du Monde: Computerized patient file for "out-of-the-wall" consultations
- INSERM/UVSQ Joint Unit 1168 - COBANET study (Use of COdes-BArres to assess occupational or domestic exposures to cleaning and disinfection products): databases associating detergent bar codes with a list of active substances; mobile app for scanning bar codes and entering questionnaires on their use of products; testing of the evaluation method in a mother-child epidemiological cohort and in hospital staff.
- Aurore Association - "Home first" project: experimental programme for the care and support of homeless people suffering from severe psychological pathology, in comparison with the usual health and social services.
- Ministry of Health of the Union of the Comoros: mobile application for strengthening epidemiological surveillance in the territory. SMS technology is used to transmit SMS messages in areas not covered by the data.
- TM Institute: Mobile application for collecting information on Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) in companies.
Try the mobile version of Voozanoo by downloading the mobile application Voozanoo on Android Play: create a user account for the fictitious application "Healthy" by completing the following information: User name: Jeanne ; Password : vootest ; Project : Healthy
To try the mobile version of Voozanoo, go to Android Play and the Apple Store and download the Voozanoo mobile application: create a user account for the fictitious "Healthy" application by completing the following information: User name: Jeanne ; Password : vootest ; Project : Healthy