DAMOC monitors tuberculosis index cases and their contacts for Anti-Tuberculosis Centres (CLAT).
- A comprehensive software enabling the publication of work lists and activity reports and a secure information storage;
- Integrated services: accessibility, data backup, user training, application maintenance, scalable maintenance, hotline, regular system updates;
- An ergonomic, intuitive and accessible solution: only two hours of training are needed to learn how to use it, and this can be done online;
- A simplified web access with shortened account opening and configuration delays: once registered, only 1.5 days are necessary for the client to access DAMOC and a personalised database;
- A reduced cost, for a controlled budget: DAMOC is marketed in SAAS mode (Software As A Service) via an annual subscription, the cost of which is notified in advance.