General information, history of consultations and treatments, allergies: the information stored in the computerized patient records helps coordinate care in the hospital and medical system, in a safety context that complies with current regulations (HDS certification).
Epiconcept has deployed a computerized patient record system for Médecins du Monde's Reception, Care and Orientation Centres (CASO). It enables the association to monitor its activity through its French and international observatories. This multi-specialty computerized patient record allows for monitoring of all medical, psychosocial or legal activities implemented by the NGO in the care of its beneficiaries. It takes into account the free movement of patients between the various existing centres and programmes and ensures a continuity of the patient follow-up and a history of the interventions and treatments delivered.
The technical characteristics of the project are:
- Personalized parameterization
- Common patient records (prescriptions, test results, baseline records) and specialty records
- Data under HDS certified hosting
- Web access to a single centralized database, under secure hosting.
- Multi-station data entry with real-time data updates
It is replicable for other care structures or NGOs.