Epiconcept is pleased to announce that it will fund the activities of the I-MOVE European hospital network during the 2018/19 influenza season.
The I-Move European hospital network measures the effectiveness of the seasonal influenza vaccine against hospitalisation for laboratory-confirmed influenza. Epiconcept has been coordinating the project since the influenza season 2015/16. The project was first and foremost funded by the European Commission/H2020 for its first three seasons.
Those funds being over, the I-Move Network will be carried out with the financial contribution of Epiconcept for 2018/19 season.
Partners of I-MOVE European hospital network include:
1) Croatia, Croatian Institute of Public Health
2) France, I-REIVAC
3) Lithuania, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
4) Navarre region, Instituto de Salud Pública y Laboral
5) The Netherlands, RIVM
6) Portugal, Instituto Nacional de Saùde Dr. Ricardo Jorge
7) Romania, Cantacuzino Institut
8) Spain, Instituto de Salud Carlos III
In 2018/19, I-MOVE will include hospitals from seven EU countries and keep on providing scientific independent influenza vaccine effectiveness results.
For more information: https://sites.google.com/site/epiflu/Home