Homere, Epiconcept’s payroll and human resources management software dedicated to international solidarity organizations, is now available in a new version (5.0.008).
Developed in collaboration with the NGO Doctors Without Borders, it includes numerous corrections & improvements and new features, among which:
– An overall improvement of the training module;
– An overall improvement of the DICO management;
– A new interface to generate / enter variables / print final settlement in mass;
– The possibility to send a PER / DOC with a selection of fields;
– The possibility to “Export payroll to Excel” with a selection of month and fields.
Homere software is fully adapted to the needs of international organizations that deploy teams abroad. It has two main functions: the creation and monitoring of an HR database and the preparation of salary slips. With a wide functional coverage, Homere can be adapted to all international contexts (pay plan, salary scale, function…). It allows the feedback of standardized information from the fields to equip headquarters with viable data and provide it with visibility on all its activities. It also supports the management of employee transfers in the field.
For any information about the software, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com