The Smart Health approach
With its standard softwares or dedicated projects, Epiconcept guarantees:
- A creative force, amplified by its dual core of expertise in health and IT
- A high quality, open and "user centric" approach when it comes to developing projects or choosing suitable products
Voozanoo, technical foundation of the Smart Health project
As the application foundation for all Epiconcept e-Health projects, Voozanoo is constantly optimized in a "test and learn" approach.
Epiconcept, personal health data host
The Voozanoo platform is certified as a "personal health data host". Epiconcept is a member of the French association of personal health data providers (AFHADS).
Epiconcept complies with the rules induced by the DGMP.
Advanced data processing, algorithms and analysis: the Data Science unit identifies recurring issues and ways to optimize public health programs. It supports customers’ data exploitation by offering services and solutions such as:
- Structured databases analysis for the reporting of epidemiological or biostatistical data
- Ad hoc requests: Feedback Explorer (semantic analysis module) and Social network analysis module (identification of entities/ontologies, sentiment analysis).
It also provides a SaaS software suite offering a Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Zeppelin, Lucene) and a technical platform (text mining, data mining, web crawling, social network connectors).
Combining e-technologies and epidemiology, its expertise and consulting activities cover:
- Applied research: study coordination, drafting of research protocols, coordination of multinational research programmes (Europe), scientific communications
- Services: biostatistics and data analysis, training
- Epidemiological surveillance and response: support to outbreak investigation, setting up and coordination of surveillance networks, programme evaluation