EpiConcept offers training in two areas, epidemiology and software for public health.
- methodology (rapid evaluation of the state of health of a population, introduction to epidemiology, scientific communication)
- software tools (epidemic investigation, epidemic surveillance, logistical regression)
More info on epidemiology training.
- tools used in public health (EpiData, Stata, QGIS)
- use of EpiConcept created software (Voozanoo, Néoscope)
More info on software training.
EpiConcept training numbers
- over 2500 course participants to date
- approximately 175 days of training each year
How it works
EpiConcept is a certified French training centre (N°11 75 2615 675) and thus costs for the training can be borne by the national professional training programme (DIF). Training can be
- standard courses held at EpiConcept
- "à la carte" training
Training can be designed as a function of the needs of your organization and given on site (including outside of France). For me information call 01 53 02 40 60 or send an email to email@example.com