Since its start 1996, EpiConcept has launched more than 200 software development projects and more than 50 projects in epidemiological research and consultation.
- 60 departments in France use the Néoscope software developed by EpiConcept to manage screening for breast, uterus, and colon cancers. Néoscope2 has already processed more than a million mammograms and FOBTs.
- Néonat, the information system created by EpiConcept teams for neonatal screening, has managed the data of the approximately 800,000 tests made each year for all newborns in France and its overseas departments and territories.
- In 2009, the EpiConcept epidemiological team organized a three-week on-site training for the Field Epidemiology Training Programme (FETP) in Hong Kong.
- Since 2007, when Epiconcept put in place the I-Move project for the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), it continues to be involved in measuring the effectiveness of seasonal flu vaccines in 19 European countries. The project involves 11 different epidemiological studies.
- Since 1996, more than 2500 individuals have benefited from various EpiConcept training sessions.