Since its founding, Epiconcept has created strong links with health related NGOs (non-governmental organizations) and developed software tools adapted to field use. These tools are widely used in various settings.
EpiConcept has developed, in particular with Doctors without Borders, solutions that take into account the specific needs of NGOs.
EpiConcept currently offers three applications for the following areas:
- Budget and accounting management for field offices - Saga
- National human resources management (personnel, contracts, pay slips) - Homère
- Pharmacy stock management - SagaStock Pharma
- Follow up for patients on anti-retrovirus treatment - Esope
There are organized trainings for these applications. Click here for more information on training.
More than 40 organizations already use Homère and Saga, among them; Doctors Without Borders, Action Against Hunger, French Red Cross, Doctors of the World, Solidarités International, ACTED, Terre des Hommes, Medicus Mundi, and Aide Médicale International.
More information about our references.
Characteristics of the NGO solutions
- Simple installation
- A user interface which requires minimal training
- Return of information to the main office through light file transfers
- Installation on one computer or on a network
- Can be parameterized
- Multilingual: English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Customized development possible
For more information or interest in discussing this with others, access the NGO Wiki.