In the area of epidemiological interventions, EpiConcept conducts expert missions, consults, and conducts studies throughout the world.
Carried out by senior epidemiologists, the objective of EpiConcept services is to support its partners operationally and supply solutions adapted to the particular terrain.
Areas of Intervention
- Epidemiological surveillance
- Applied research
- Scientific communications
- Advising the software development team by verifying a correct analysis and review of the proposed IT solution.
- 8 full-time epidemiologists based in France, the UK, Italy, and Spain
- A network of international consultants
- Collegues with Masters in public health and/or PhDs, and with practical training in the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS), Field Epidemiology Training programme (FETP from the CDC), or EPIET (European Program for Intervention Epidemiology Training)
The team is managed by Dr Alain Moren.
- International Organisations: World Health Organization (WHO), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Commission for the Indian Ocean, and others.
- National administrations of public health : Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
- Private organisations : Sanofi Pasteur-MSD, Sanofi Pasteur, GlaxoSmith Kline (GSK), European Vaccine Manufacturers (EVM)…
See more information about our references.