EpiConcept is a private company that specializes in epidemiology and the development of IT systems for public health.
What's unique about EpiConcept? A double competence in medicine and information technologies (IT) to:
- take into account the particular needs of public health professionals
- and propose solutions that are adapted to their work environment
- Public health IT Systems: creation and development of tools for health records and databases.
- Epidemiology: epidemiological surveillance, applied research, scientific communications, expertise
- Education and Training: training for field epidemiology, public health management, and the use of IT systems in support of these.
- 48 employees: medical doctors, epidemiologists, pharmacists, biostatisticians, software engineers, and experienced project managers
- A network of international consultants
- Working languages: French, English, German, Spanish
EpiConcept in a few words
- A culture of public health
- Double competence in medicine and information technologies
- Renowned scientific expertise
- Software development mastery
- Experience in driving complex international projects
- International organizations: World Health Organization (WHO), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Global Fund, the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, Indian Ocean Commission, AFD, the Mérieux Foundation and others.
- Public organisms: Health Ministries, Public Health institutes and agencies (France, Ireland, Canada, Hong Kong, England,...).
- Private organisations: Sanofi Pasteur, Sanofi-Pasteur MSD, GlaxoSmithKline, European Vaccine Manufacturers, Pasteur institute, and others
- Humanitarian organizations: Médecins Sans Frontières, Action against Hunger (ACF international), Red Cross, Medicus Mundi, and others.
Information about our references